Can you lose inches and not weight? Yes, losing inches and not pounds is possible!
In this article you will find out how to lose inches off waist. Some of the tips we are going to talk about here will produce fast results, while others will need days, maybe weeks, to show good results.
Fastest Ways to Lose Inches Off Waist
1. The vacuum pose is one of the best exercises to lose inches off your waist. For this simple workout you need to suck in your lower belly around your belly button. Try to hold that position for 30-60 seconds. Rest then do it again for about 5-10 minutes. How much you lose with this exercise? Some people say they lost three inches from their waist in about 30 days.
2. Another exercise for losing inches fast around your waist is the Dumbell Twist. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart; hold a dumbell with both hands and twist your waist from side to side. You need to contract your ab muscles while doing this exercise.
3. Here is another great work out: stand back-to-back with a significant other and pass a big and somewhat heavy object back and forth by reaching around your side.
4. Walk for 30 minutes every day. Do it inside on a treadmill or go outside.
5. Drink a full 8-oz glass of water in the morning as soon as you wake up, before every meal, and before going to bed at night. Drinking lots of water is very important if you're looking for the fastest way to lose inches off your waist
6. Losing inches and not weight quickly also means that you must cut out the extra calories from your diet. Do this by avoiding junk food, soda drinks, high fat or fried foods.
Does it seem like you've tried everything to lose inches? It's time to try closely guarded secret of Hollywood's celebrities to lose the fat. This is the fastest way you can try right now. You can lose up to 15 inches in just one hour! Hollywood stars are using this product before award shows, photo shoots, etc. Click here to learn how they lose inches fast.